Due to the uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic, we have suspended entries for the time being. Although we are optimistic that the 2021 swim can go ahead, we need to be sure that we can swim safely, and maintain the unique community feel that makes our event so special.
We will make a decision as to how – and if – the 2021 event goes ahead, after 17 May. This is currently the earliest time at which we will reach Step 3 of the government’s lockdown release roadmap. At this point, we will have a greater understanding of how we can hold the event safely.
If we can’t hold the event, we will reimburse people who have entered in accordance with our terms and conditions.
Thank you for your understanding during this challenging and uncertain time
Ben, Rob, Fiona, Jen, Keith and Neil.